podcast • 1MIN READ
What Should Dev Teams Measure First?
Why do we measure dev team metrics?
It's even more important to understand this question because most engineers don't like to be measured. So why measure at all?
Luca Rossi, Head of Engineering at Translated, helps answer these questions on the Dev Interrupted podcast. We also discuss which metrics are worthy and how managers should interpret those metrics.
Episode Highlights include:
- What should you measure for?
- Measuring as a tool for good and bad
- What should not be measured
- Can you make progress if you aren't measuring?
- How measuring demonstrates what you care about
Join the Dev Interrupted Community
With over 2500 members, the Dev Interrupted Discord Community is the best place for Engineering Leaders to engage in daily conversation. No sales people allowed. Join the community >>
Not yet available for this podcast.