podcast • 1MIN READ
Diving Into DevSecOps - Part 2
We continue our conversation with John Willis in the second installment of this two-part episode. If you haven't listened to part 1 yet, we definitely recommend checking it out. You can find it here.
John is a legendary DevOps speaker, mentor and author of The DevOps Handbook. In this special two-part series, John takes us on a DevSecOps journey, chronicling the origins of the term and how it applies to software development teams today.
Episode Highlights Include:
- What DevSecOps means at the team-level
- First steps for implementing DevSecOps strategies at your organization
- Why it’s critical to start thinking about security more holistically
- The difference between Security, Compliance, Governance & Risk
- What is coming next for software development security
Join the Dev Interrupted Community
With over 2500 members, the Dev Interrupted Discord Community is the best place for Engineering Leaders to engage in daily conversation. No sales people allowed. Join the community >>
Not yet available for this podcast.