podcast • 1MIN READ
Diving Into DevSecOps (Part 2)
Today, we continue our DevSecOps conversation with John.
John Willis is a legendary DevOps speaker, mentor and author of The DevOps Handbook. In this special 2-part DevSecOps series, John takes us on a DevSecOps journey from the origin of the term all the way to how software developers at the team level can implement the practice.
Episode Highlights Include:
- What DevSecOps means at the team-level
- First steps for implementing DevSecOps strategies at your organization
- Why it’s critical to start thinking about security more holistically
- The difference between Security, Compliance, Governance & Risk
- What is coming next for software development security
Join the Dev Interrupted Server
With over 2000 members, the Dev Interrupted Discord Community is the best place for Engineering Leaders to engage in daily conversation. No sales people allowed. Join the community >>
Not yet available for this podcast.