podcast • 1MIN READ
The Engineering Executive Operating System - Part 2
Today, we premiere the second and final episode in our two- part series with Tech Executive Consultant and author, Aviv Ben-Yosef.
If you haven't listened to the first episode, we highly recommend checking it out. Aviv is an expert at onboarding new employees, particularly those joining leadership positions.
In episode 2 we discuss how leadership can provide a workplace culture where employees are encouraged to speak up and question leadership decisions as well as how to create high impact R&D organizations.
Part 2 Highlights Include:
- Each member of a team becoming a force multiplier
- "Chutzpah driven development"
- How to have candid discussions between leadership and employees
- Providing a culture where employees can tell leadership they are wrong
- Creating high-impact R&D organizations and teams
Join the Dev Interrupted Server
With over 2000 members, the Dev Interrupted Discord Community is the best place for Engineering Leaders to engage in daily conversation. No sales people allowed. Join the community >>
Not yet available for this podcast.