podcast • 1MIN READ
The Engineering Executive Operating System - Part 1
When starting at a new organization your first 100 days are crucial and can feel overwhelming.
In startups this onboarding is even more difficult because you often have to carve your own path forward without a lot guidance.
Tech Executive Consultant Aviv Ben-Yosef joins Dev Interrupted to explain his strategies for your first 100 days at an organization and how to make use of the "tech executive operating system" and its techniques to improve your leadership and your organization. Get a sample chapter of Aviv's book here.
Episode Highlights Include:
- Key objectives to accomplish in the first 100 days
- Keeping teams stable during a period of turnover
- Tips for onboarding, hiring and firing
- Working with poor performing team members
- How to navigate a workplace where teams are "family"
Join the Dev Interrupted Server
With over 2000 members, the Dev Interrupted Discord Community is the best place for Engineering Leaders to engage in daily conversation. No sales people allowed. Join the community >>
Not yet available for this podcast.